People in many countries across Europe make special eggs with beautiful colours for Easter.
You will need:
- Your favourite way of colouring/ painting these eggs. That might include with paint, or food colouring or something else.
- Can parents/ grandparents teach about painting eggs from your culture? How do you prepare the eggs? Can you tell your friends and nursery/ school teachers about how to paint these?
- Can you paint a special egg for this year, to remind you of the Easter when Coronavirus was here? Maybe you can paint your family together at home, maybe you want to paint phone calls or video calls with family in other countries to see how they are.
- Here is one way to prepare the eggs, you might have a different method:
- With adult help boil an egg on medium heat until it is hardboiled (about 15 minutes).
- Let the egg cool and then paint different shapes on to it using paint.
* Egg boiling example is from this article: https://www.wikihow.com/Decorate-Easter-Eggs